A low poly basketball scoreboard w/ adjustable score, clock, & jumbotron. Replace each score & clock digit model material texture with the appropriate digit texture to create the current score & game time. Create a working jumbotron screen by copying over the 256x128 jumbotron texture each frame. Also, use the layered photoshop file to change the 512x512 scoreboard texture map to your liking.
- Scoreboard model in (.3ds, .obj, .fbx, .dxf, jas, .mdl)
- 512x512 scoreboard texture map in (.png)
- 4 game clock digit models
- 6 score digit models (3 home, 3 visitor)
- 256x128 jumbotron texture map in (.jpg)
- 11 score/clock digit textures 0-9 plus blank in (.jpg)
- 512x512 Photoshop file of scoreboard texture map in (.psd)